10.12.08

Back from conventions / De vuelta de los salones

The conventions and festivals of this year are over and I want to take a moment to say thank you for their attention and for being so pleasant with me to the people of Imaginamálaga, Expocómic and the publishers Lizard Edizioni and Norma Editorial. It was a great experience to be with you on this events and I hope to be able to go again in the future :). I want also to send a big hug to all the artists and authors that I had the pleasure to meet for first time or to meet again (it was a pleasure to share this good moments with all of you ^_^), to the fans that had been on the signing sessions and to all the people that had been there with me sharing so many good times. Thanks everybody, I miss you :).
For next year I have a lot of conventions and fairs where I'm planning to go, and I hope to meet some of you in them. I will keep you informed of this events on the blog when the time comes.
*****
Los eventos y salones a los que tenía previsto ir este año ya han finalizado y quiero aprovechar este momento para agradecer a las organizaciones de Imaginamálaga y Expocómic y a las editoriales Lizard Edizioni y Norma Editorial toda su atención y amabilidad. Ha sido una experiencia muy grata estar con vosotros en estos eventos y espero poder acudir de nuevo en el futuro :). También quiero enviar un fuerte abrazo a los colegas artistas y compañeros de profesión que he tenido el placer de conocer y a aquellos con los que me he vuelto a encontrar (ha sido fantástico compartir estos ratos con vosotros ^_^), a los fans que han acudido a las firmas y a todas las personas que me han acompañado y compartido conmigo tantos buenos momentos. Gracias a todos, se os echa de menos :).
Para el próximo año tengo previstos varios salones y festivales, en los que espero encontrarme de nuevo con algunos de vosotros. Iré anunciando estos eventos en el blog según vayan confirmándose.