25.9.08

Back to work / De vuelta

I'm back again, after the summer holidays and several weeks of hard work. I have a lot of news to share with you, between them the release date of my second artbook, Forgotten 2; right now I will let you know some of them and during the next weeks I will keep you updated.
First of all, I wanna send a big hug to all the people that I meet during Imaginamálaga convention. It was a pleasure to meet you and share so many great moments with you all and I hope to repeat next year, and to see you again soon ^___^.
I updated my website, Spider's Soul, with some new images and several photos of Italy, where I was this summer holidays. In the future I will post more photos of Italy, since this is my second travel to that awesome country.
*****
Ya estoy de nuevo por aquí, después de las vacaciones y varias semanas de duro trabajo. Tengo bastantes noticias que anunciar, entre ellas la fecha de publicación de Forgotten 2; de momento os iré adelantando algunas y a lo largo de las próximas semanas os seguiré informando.
Primero de todo, quiero mandar un saludo y un abrazo a todas las personas que he conocido durante las jornadas de Imaginamálaga. Ha sido una grata experiencia que espero poder repetir y ha sido un placer conocer a tanta gente interesante y pasar tan buenos ratos. Espero veros a todos en las próximas jornadas (o si es posible, antes) ^____^.
Mi página web, Spider's Soul, está actualizada con algunas imágenes nuevas y varias fotografías de Italia, que ha sido mi punto de destino estas vacaciones. Más adelante iré incluyendo nuevas fotos, ya que este ha sido mi segundo viaje a este interesante país.